Heading up to Cumberland Caverns Live to see a show? Welcome! We’re so glad to see you, and we can’t wait to meet you. If you’re coming up to McMinnville, Tennessee just to see us, we want to make your trip worthwhile, aside from the amazing concert experience you’ll have.
Especially if you’re coming from a long ways out, there are lots of exciting places to explore and delicious places to eat near us. Follow this guide from our staff to find things to do near Cumberland Caverns Live.
Chow Down on These Dinner Options
Want to have dinner and a show? While we do offer some snacks at our location, there are many phenomenal places nearby to make your taste buds sing and fill you up before listening to our sweet tunes. Some of our favorites are:
- Cumberland Biscuit Company: If you love biscuits, this is the place for you. Their menu boasts the most delicious breakfast sandwiches with biscuits bringing it together. That being said, this is a breakfast and brunch only restaurant, so make sure to come in the morning time.
- Depot Bottom Brewery: In the mood for beer? This brewery has an amazing selection to taste and explore.
- Foglight Foodhouse: This full service restaurant has a huge and eclectic menu including cajun cuisine, fresh seafood, steaks, and nightly specials. If southern food is some of your favorite, plan to eat here.
- Juicy’s Wellness Cafe: Vegan or have some in your party who is vegan? This cafe has an entire menu dedicated to delicious food that doesn’t use any animal products!
- E Truck: A fan of food trucks? Look no further! At PI.E truck you’ll find hand-tossed, brick-oven pizzas with house made fresh sauce and a variety of different toppings. They travel around the McMinnville area, so make sure to give their Facebook a follow to see where they’re at currently.
- Smooth Rapids: This restaurant has a lot of fan favorite American foods, like burgers and wings. Fun facts, this restaurant also provides kayak and tube rentals. So if you want to head down the river after grabbing a bite to eat, the world is your oyster.
Other Entertainment Options
Dinner and a concert not enough to fill your experience in Tennessee? Explore these other entertainment options nearby to our location to make your trip a full one:
- For the History Buffs: McMinnville has many historic sites to visit, including The Birthing Tree. The first thing to greet people to the city, this tree is famous for its local folklore and historical significance. Plan a stop by the tree to learn more. In addition, there’s the Falcon Rest Mansion and Gardens, home to the Clay Faulkner Historic House.
- For Museum and Photography Fans: You must schedule a visit to the Southern Museum and Galleries, a museum dedicated to photography right in downtown McMinnville.
- For Those Who Love Being Outside: McMinnville has a stunning park with gorgeous river views called the Riverfront Park. There’s also the Rock Island State Park, which is an 883-acre park located on the headwaters of Center Hill Lake at the confluence of the Caney Fork, Collins and Rocky Rivers. Plan several hours to explore these parks, connect with nature, and get your steps in.
- For the Adventures: Of course, if you plan to come to Cumberland Caverns Live, you have to also include in your stay visiting the caves themselves. With almost 30 miles of caves and underground passageways, incredible underground rock formations, beautiful underground waterfalls, and gleaming pools, there is plenty of fun and adventure for everyone!
Ready to make the trip out to McMinnville, Tennessee? Check out our concert venue to see our upcoming shows, and reach out to us if you have any questions.